Thinking about Hiring a Professional Organizer?
Before making the investment of working with a professional organizer, it is important to do your research.
Listed below are 10 questions to ask the company that you are considering hiring….
- Are there any other organizers on your team? If so, how many? Are the other organizers employees or independent contractors?
- Approximately how many clients have you worked with?
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What are your hourly rates?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you a member of NAPO? (National Association of Professional Organizers) and/ or ICD (Institute of Challenging Disorganization?
- Are you or any of your team members Certified Professional Organizers?
- What ongoing training are you currently taking?
- Is your company insured, licensed, and bonded?
- Lastly, what do you love most about your profession?