ENTER THE CONSIGNMENT CLOSET MAKEOVER CONTEST!
Tuesday, September 6- Friday, September 30 2011
In desperate need of a clothing closet makeover?
Know a friend who could use some organizational services?
Simplicity Organizers has partnered with Closets By Design and Erin Zelickson with Erin Shops, a personal stylist, to offer a FREE CLOSET MAKEOVER.
What you can win:
- FREE organizational service from Simplicity Organizers (www.simplicity-organizers.com)
- FREE closet editing by personal stylist, Erin Zelickson (www.erinshops.com)
- FREE closet makeover (up to $2,000) by Closets by Design (www.closetsbydesign.com)
How to enter:
- Submit one (1) picture of your clothing closet.
- Submit in writing (100 words or less) answers to the following questions:
– What closet disorganization costing you?
– Why you need a clothing closet makeover?
* Picture and writing must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 30.
– Be a legal resident of Charlotte, North Carolina and live inside the I-485 beltway.
By entering into this contest, participants release permission to Simplicity, Erin Shops, and Closets by Design to post pictures and entry posts on their websites and blogs. By entering, participants release and hold harmless any of these companies from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest.
1) Will be announced at our Consignment Closet Sale on Wednesday, October 19th at 1pm.
2) Will be notified by phone and/or email.
3) Is responsible for all federal, state, and local sales and income taxes and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, and all other applicable forms required by a taxing author within (30) days of receipt of the prize notification or the prize will be forfeited.
4) Write about their experience that will be published on our websites.
5) Will give permission for “after “pictures to be taken and published on our websites.
6) Create a plan of action to keep their closet organized and maintained!
The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable.