About the Team Leader
To Laurie Martin, sharing the pathway to effective and efficient organizing is a passion. Through workshops and one-on-one sessions, Laurie seeks to calm chaotic homes and stressful lives by helping her clients articulate and focus on what matters most…in a word, simplifying. Laurie specializes in creating organizational strategies and designing systems tailor made for individuals and families.
Laurie is a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO) and has been with Simplicity for ten years. Laurie has completed her Level I and Level II certificates from the Institute of Challenging Disorganization. Using her twenty years of experience working with children, Laurie has developed and written two organizational manuals for children entitled “Simplicity Kids” and “Transitions for Teens”.
Laurie earned a B.A. in Child Development and K-6 licensure from Meredith College. She is a board member of the Joe Martin ALS Foundation and actively supports the Relatives and the Dove’s Nest.
Additional Certificates Laurie has earned:
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in CD Client Administration
- Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
- Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions & Challenges
- Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client
- Certificate of Study in Coaching Essentials through Coach Approach
Laurie is a chapter member of NAPO-NC and a Golden Circle Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). NAPO’s prestigious GOLDEN CIRCLE was formed in 1990 to recognize members who have attained an elevated level of experience. The Golden Circle acknowledges the expertise of members who have been engaged in the business of organizing for at least five years and have been a NAPO member for at least one year.
Contact Laurie Martin, CPO® at 704.464.3713 or Laurie@Simplicity-Organizers.com.